|JOIN DANCE SCHOOLS & 'NEW FOR 2014' DANCE TEAMS|
From Around The World At The Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida, USA
|Performance Festival - NOT a Competition - FAMILIES INVITED |
(separate performances for dance schools & dance teams)
Choice of DAY or NIGHT PARADE
Effective July 22, 2013 - Magic Kingdom Parade Performance minimum age is 10 at time of performance for day and night parades.
NOTE - One parade per performer, however Dance Schools have the option to split their dancers in the Magic Kingdom® and Disney's Hollywood Studios® day or night parades.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios® Stage Performance
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens Parade Rehearsal
Disney & DTW Choreographers
- Disney 'Park Hopping' Passes to ALL FOUR DISNEY THEME PARKS!
- Disney Hotel Accommodations
3 Nights at Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT or Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT with an option to extend your stay
- Disney Transportation Throughout Stay
Private Charter Buses for Rehearsal and Performances for Performers
- Dance The World Event 'Memories' DVD for each performer
- ALL Taxes, Gratuities and Services of Dance The World Staff
- OPTION to participate in Farewell Gala Dinner Dance with Fireworks!
SURPRISINGLY AFFORDABLE - CALL FOR PRICES
DANCE DIRECTORS TRAVEL AS OUR GUESTS
(Ask For Details)
A GREAT FAMILY VACATION WITH THE THRILL OF WATCHING YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER PERFORM